Our work in communities goes beyond a single needy project.
The company has long been a supporter of a variety of civic and charitable causes including youth programs, community development and giving programs, such as:
- Block Kids – a National Building competition for 3rd and 4th graders
- Future City Competition for 8th grade students to build model green cities of the future
- Developing the next generation of leaders through local mentoring programs, scholarship funds for local organizations, speaking engagements at universities, leadership development groups and public forums
- The Boy Scouts of America
- Support for minority business growth
- Cornerstone Schools
- Women’s organizations with missions ranging from learning, leadership, and growth opportunities for women and participating in charitable and community works as wide ranging as revamping a rest-station
- Community arts organizations
- United Way and other local charities
- Assisting local families during times of hardship
- Community Assistance Center – ride matching for vanpools and carpools; access to public transit system information; match programs for those who wish to bicycle or walk to work.
- Regular donations of computers and book bags to the community’s youth and charities